Jio Phone Next that design is very good and it looks very attractive, its look is good at such a low price but fingerprint scanner is not given in it jio phone next is made by the partnership of Reliance jio and Google Jio Phone Next on 10 September 2021 (Launching date) Jio Phone Next will be launched that the price can be around 2999 INR.
Jio Phone Next Specifications & Features
- Specifications & Features have been given in Jio Phone Next, it will be equipped with features and apps of Jio and Google and it will be on Android base.
- The operating system of Jio phone next has been prepared by jio and Google, in this you will be able to download apps from Google play store, it will also get the best camera and android updates.
- Jio phone next will get Qualcomm QM215 processor and will come with 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory. The camera of jio phone next may be seen with 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP front camera, more specification has not come out yet.
- Jio Phone Next’s display will be 5.5″ HD display, it will get 2500 mAh battery and it will be launched in the market with 4G network.
- Jio Phone Next is equipped with many features, it has a voice assistant feature and can also do automatic read – aloud of screen text and language translation in phone next and Smart camera with augmented reality filter feature has also been given.
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, Dual SIM support and 4G / LTE connectivity system have been given in Jio Phone Next.
Jio phone next Specifications and price
|Model Name||Phone Next|
|Launch Date||10 September 2021|
|Internal memory||32 GB|
|Operating system||Android base|
|Rear camera||13 MP|
|Front camera||8 MP|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano sim, Nano sim)|
|Price||around 2,999 INR|
Jio Phone will be launched in the next two variants, in which the first will be basic and the second will be advance, which has been priced at ₹ 5,000 ($ 68) and ₹ 7,000 ($ 96) respectively.
- Jio has partnered with five banks State Bank of India, Piramal Capital, IDFC First Assure and DMI Finance for the sale of Jio Phone Next. Apart from this, Jio is aiming to sell 50 million units of its new phone, Jio Phone Next, in 6 months.
Basic variant – 5000 INR (68$)
Advance variant – 7000 INR (96$)